Nevada Society of
June 6, 2019
- IT IS OFFICIAL, NEVADA. On June 6, 2019, Governor Sisolak signed SB130 into law. Education prior to exposure is now a law in Nevada. Thank you all for your support through this long journey!
May 31, 2019
- WE DID IT!! SB130 was passed unanimously in the Assembly! It is now on its way to the Governor’s desk to become law! One more signature to go!
May 24, 2019
- SB130 passed unanimously in Senate! Thank you, Sen. Woodhouse, for your support. Next stop is the Assembly!
May 23, 2019
- Our bill, SB130, will be voted on the Senate floor tomorrow!
April 30, 2019
- Nevada, your help is needed. The radiologic technology and radiation therapy licensure bill introduced by Senators Joyce Woodhouse and Pete Goicoechea is moving through the Nevada Senate. SB 130 would ensure that only educationally prepared and clinically competent medical imaging and radiation therapy professionals, like yourself, would be able to perform patient imaging examinations and radiation therapy treatments.
- Contact your state senator today! You can easily send an email using a template that has been provided for you. It will take less than five minutes. Can we count on you?
- You can find more information on the Nevada Advocacy Action Center on the ASRT website: http://cqrcengage.com/asrt/nevada
Take a look at our bill, SB130
Nevada Society of Radiologic Technologists