HELP : NevadaSRT@gmail.com
Nevada Society of
Recognized affiliate of the ASRT.
The NvSRT exists to promote excellence in medical imaging. It is our hope that through this society all Nevada medical imaging professionals and therapists can join in solidarity for quality patient care. Through advocacy and education the NvSRT is committed to providing the leadership needed to maintain a high standard for Nevada radiology.
Join us in our efforts by becoming a member of the NvSRT today.
2015 NvSRT April Updates:
1. Please, please, please support your chapter and help build our society!!! We need all of you to make this work.
2. The ASRT has approved the NvSRT to be a part of their Affiliate Advocacy Program. This program is designed to
help strengthen the affiliate and help them achieve their goals. There will be more information provided as we
3. The Ruby Mountain Chapter in Elko, NV will be holding a meeting on Thursday, April 30, 2015 at Great Basin
College. One CEU will be offered- Bottom's Up: Leadership Begins With You! Please plan to attend.
4. Congratulations to President Chad Hensley for recieving the 2015 ASRT Award for Outstanding Grass-Roots
Advocacy. Chad will receive this award at the ASRT Delegate meeting in June.
5. If you are interested in starting a chapter affiliation in your area or attending one of the current ones in Las Vegas,